Care at Home Trust offers personal services to seniors in Edmonton and the surrounding area. Our services are designed to fit any unique needs you or your loved ones may have and ensure you are receiving a quality care experience. Click on each to find out more about the methods of care we offer. Read More Here
- Housekeeping – Care at Home Trust offers a variety of services to ensure your home is tidy and well maintained, giving you more time to enjoy family, friends or the things you love.
- Companionship – Whether you have family out of town and need someone to accompany you to appointments or you require an extra set of hands for your favourite hobby, Care at Home Trust is your trusted companion.
- Respite Care – We provide temporary caregiving relief for your loved ones during difficult and stressful times.
- Personal Care – If you are looking for some extra support for daily activities, like mobility in and out of bed or assistance with personal cleanliness, our respectful and experienced team can help.
OUR VALUE PILLARS
- Compassion – We treat all persons with kindness, gentleness, patience and sensitivity.
- Faith – We support and encourage all persons within CARE AT HOME TRUST to discover and/or deepen personal Christian beliefs.
- Respect – We promote and protect all persons’ inherent dignity.
- Holistic – We address physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs through our care and services.
- Stewardship – We engage all our resources in the best way possible, through accountability and excellence.
- Innovation – We seek new approaches for improving care and services
AHS FUNDING OPTIONS
We now offer Government sponsored program that could help and our passionate and educated teal will help identify what options are right for you.
Edmonton and Surrounding Areas