Job Posting Details
Surrey British Columbia
Pacific Academy is looking for a full-time Helpdesk Technician. The Helpdesk Technician’s primary responsibility involves servicing the campus to ensure all local hardware and software technologies are maintained and operational. The Helpdesk technician serves as a member of the facility team and carries out his/her duties under the direction of the Director of Education Technology.
The Helpdesk Technician’s responsibilities include:
• Managing and servicing Helpdesk requests;
• Maintaining and troubleshooting staff software/hardware, printers and peripherals;
• Managing updates/warranties/inventory;
• Researching new technologies to support and service staff at Pacific Academy;
The successful candidate will:
• Actively and personally support a Pentecostal/Charismatic statement of faith and participate in a local church;
• Have experience working with Windows and Chrome based operating system;
• Have experience operating and troubleshooting audio/visual equipment;
• Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations;
• Be willing to work in a team environment as well as independently within school expectations;
• Be punctual and willing to work flexible hours if required.
How to Apply:
In order to apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and download a Pastor Reference Form from the link below for your pastor to complete and submit directly to email@example.com.