CCBF Canadian Christian Business Federation was created to provide support and encouragement for Christian businesses. Since1984, there is a growing network of local chapters across Canada which meet regularly, usually over a meal, led by local leadership teams. Read More Here
Our Member Benefits
Engage in local monthly Chapter meetings to connect and build relationships with
kingdom mindset leaders.
▪ Monthly local small group studies of “Biblical Leadership Principles”.
• Expose your business profile and website to business leaders, businesses and Christians seeking your expertise and services, in addition to being published in our Annual CCBF Business Directory.
• Experience marketplace leadership events and conferences targeted for connecting and spiritual and business growth.
▪ Monthly “Our Business in Prayer” & “Business Leadership Discussions”.
• Enjoy access to curated leadership resource directory of the best of the best websites, podcasts, webinars, books, articles.
• Enlist the help of our members with job postings and job placement featured on our website and monthly newsletter that reaches over 5000 business leaders.
• Economize through discount rates for essential services, resources, and products from our CCBF member businesses.
Our CCBF mission is to help & support Christian business leaders “Connect your Sunday Faith with your Monday Work.” We have 3 purposes around which we gather to provide:
• Relational Connections
Establishing new connections with other Christian business leaders begins
conversations which will open up possibilities for resourcing one another.
• Spiritual Growth
Engaging with Biblical leadership principles from the oldest textbook in the world
shapes each leader’s life and business as they grow in your relationship to God.
• Business Success
Employing Biblically based leadership development skills that influence and impact the building and growth of their business through peer relationships.
Lois Raats, Chair, CCBF Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of the Canadian Christian Business Federation joyfully announces the selection of Rev. Dr. Don Moore as the new Executive Director to replace Keith Knight who retires on December 1.
CCBF’s vision and mission is already very close to Don’s heart. He comes to the role with deep experience and understanding of the power of grassroots movements to strengthen and transform Christian leaders. Don views his new role a privilege, a redemptive mission, and a sacred trust.
Don writes: “Building on the past, our mission is to generate fresh energy and hope among Christian business leaders as we strengthen the network of support available to them… support that is both faith-based and also relevant in the marketplace.
"By God’s grace, we will expand the impact of the gospel exponentially over the next decade, potentially influencing thousands of business Christians to follow Jesus, share God’s love in their unique context, and strengthen God’s Kingdom in the marketplace.”
"We will expand the impact of the gospel exponentially over the next decade."
Don strongly believes that people are our nation’s most valuable asset. His Listen-Learn-Lead” approach to leadership has made him highly effective in executive roles in a variety of organizations with local, regional, national, and international reach. An entrepreneurial thinker and strategist, Don built a grassroots movement of denominational and ministry leaders committed to evangelism with The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada (EFC) and led a National Consultation in Ottawa.
With World Vision, Don organized and led strategic planning to increase church engagement, and managed budgets of up to $3 million. Don’s wide range of experience in both profit and non-profit sectors also includes roles in PR, sales, and marketing.
Don’s enduring passion is to mobilize a team of staff and volunteers to accomplish a co-create, share, and implement together. The resulting synergies have a way of rendering impossible goals…completely possible!
This transition marks the beginning of an exciting new season in CCBF’s history. While unable to meet in person to mark our significant moment, please watch for details of a special event that will take place in early March.