From the early beginnings in 1996, the team at One Way Ministries has walked alongside pastors and marketplace leaders, talking together, and listening carefully to what they had to say. Those initial discussions led to the development of a unique full-time ministry that seeks to advance the gospel by investing in the lives of Kingdom leaders. For More info go to https://onewayministries.ca/
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Under Love Ottawa there is another segment called Pray Ottawa
- Drawing together prayer leaders for regular fellowship and encouragement.
- Providing weekly city-wide “Prayer Points” to all the congregations of the city.
- Organizing and assisting prayer rallies for leaders and congregations.
- Training and deploying believers to more effectively pray for the city.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We recognize that the Christian woman married to the Christian man in full-time ministry have unique roles and responsibilities in their lives. Lift Ottawa facilitates safe spaces where women married to ministers & ministry leaders gather to:
- Strengthen their intimacy with Jesus.
- Celebrate who they are and their unique role in the Kingdom of God.
- Invite honest conversations & friendships.
- Encourage healthy Christ centered marriages.
In the late spring of 2012, the existing Mission O team decided to initiate some major changes with the hope of moving the city-reaching effort in Ottawa to new heights. After consulting with many of the former Mission Ottawa leaders, who had been involved over the last 14 years, they approached One Way Ministries with the proposal to merge Mission O into our larger work and take advantage of our support system and leadership. In the Fall of 2012, Love Ottawa was launched. Love Ottawa seeks to be a catalyst for prayerful, collaborative outreach in every sphere and every neighbourhood of our city by:
- Providing resources and training events for missional engagement.
- Engaging in research in local neighbourhoods to enable congregations and community groups to work together.
- Supporting (Offering our brand for) collaborative city-wide missional activity.
- Informing and inspiring the Christian community by communicating Kingdom Activity
- Convene pastors’ groups to foster friendship, prayer and missional activity.
- Ottawa & Area
Mark’s heart is to see Jesus become more famous, especially in Ottawa. He has a passion for leadership and for the health and growth of Christian leaders and their teams. He devotes his time to mentoring, learning and setting a course for ministry endeavours. Mark is married to Tracy and they have three children. He and Tracy have business interests that involve them in the marketplace from time to time. Mark serves both at his local church and sits on the boards of a number of non-profit organizations. He delights in his family, and has a love for the outdoors, good food, running, hockey and photography.