- Infant, Ages 1 – 18 months
- Toddler, Ages 18 months – 2½ years
- Preschool, Ages 2½ – 4 years
- Nursery, Ages 2½ – 4 years
- Private Kindergarten, Ages 4 – 5 years
- Before & After, Ages 4 – 12 years
- Genesis Kindergarten program
- Read More Here
VISION AND MISSION
Angelic Treasures Christian Daycare Franchise is committed to making a difference in the life of a child, their family, and the community by offering Christian Education, academic curriculum, and opportunities to grow in God’s love.
- Our World – We believe in helping our global community by giving back to those in need.
- God – We believe that God is in the heart and soul of our business. Our faith dictates our deeds and is the foundation on which we operate.
- Our Families -Our clients and our franchisees are members of our family. We treat them like our own and we always there when we are needed.
WHAT WE DO
Angelic Treasures focuses on the development of children. Activities are planned on a daily basis to help improve motor development, cognitive skills, and overall learning. Specific activities are designed to help each child progress through age-appropriate milestones. Read More Here
Mississauga, Toronto, and surrounding areas
Angela Girgis has been in the business of owning and operating childcare centres for 25 years.
She is a Registered Early Childhood Educator with a depth of experience in the field as an educator, lead teacher, cook, Supervisor and now, Senior Director and Operator. She established a childcare centre to ensure that children had an environment in which they would thrive in a Christian setting. Her involvement as an advisor and consultant has given her the experience and equipped her with the skills to initiate and build a model of her current childcare business. Angie founded the original Angelic Treasures Christian Childcare Centre in Mississauga in 2003. Her love for children coupled with her passion for the childcare industry has propelled her in building several successful centres over the years. She also volunteers on various Boards and has accumulated a wealth of experience in the construction, design and operations of childcare centres.
Angie's hope for the future is for Angelic Treasures to grow and expand worldwide so that every child in every one of the Angelic Treasures Centres has a voice. They are cared for like home and loved and cherished as the treasures they truly are. Angie's heart is set on establishing a charity that will raise money to build orphanages around the globe.