Job Posting Details
MTX is an industry-leading provider of automated environmentally controlled systems in the fresh produce industry. Our company manages projects from conception to installation through a design build construction approach that meets customer requirements. Many of our systems are installed and maintained in the distribution networks of the largest grocers and food distributors in the country.
As a business founded on principles of honesty, integrity, and hard work our team is committed to providing reliable and quality installations for our clients.
MTX is looking for a professional and experienced journeyman electrician to contribute on both the maintenance and installation of proprietary equipment in the food industry.This is an ideal position for a motivated and experienced individual with a passion for multi-disciplinary construction in a fast-paced environment. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, and great communication skills.
We’re offering an experienced individual the opportunity to play a key role in our continued growth, providing a great opportunity for advancement, great diversity in the day-to-day responsibilities, benefits, and competitive wages.
Why work at MTX?
• Opportunity for advancement
• Fast paced environment with lots of variety in day-to-day responsibility
• Competitive Wages
• Company Benefits
• A career with a company based solely in the food industry
• Training opportunities
• Installation of automated electrical and mechanical systems
• Commissioning of completed projects
• Troubleshooting and service on existing installations
• PLC, HMI and SCADA integrated systems
• Building automated control systems
• Follow all safety procedures according to Enerstrux Inc.’s Health and Safety policies in addition to any customer-specific Health and Safety procedures.
• Communicate respectfully with both the Enerstrux Inc. team, customers, vendors, and subcontractors which contributes to a desirable working environment.
• Be receptive to both internal and external training personnel.
• Dedication to improving the level of both service and installations provided by Enerstrux Inc.
• Travelling required
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Electrician – Construction and Maintenance 309A (Interprovincial Seal)
• Able to complete tasks quickly and efficiently
• Basic understanding of microprocessor-based control systems
• Special Aptitude for mechanical systems
• Aerial and boom license required
• Must have valid driver’s license and transportation
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at MTX, however, only those candidates in consideration for an interview will be contacted
(Enerstrux Inc. is the parent company of MTX Fruit Ripening Systems N.A.)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37.50-$45.00 per hour